Our #1 goal: Maximize your recovery. You need a law firm that will fight for you and your family. Contact us today for your free case evaluation and to find out your legal rights.
San Diego Personal Injury Attorney
If you’ve been injured in a San Diego accident, you’re likely facing a lot of uncertainty. How will you pay for your medical bills? Can you afford to miss this much work? Will disability payments keep my family afloat? Do I have legal recourse beyond an insurance claim?
A serious injury can leave families facing uncertain financial futures. It can also produce side effects that seriously diminish quality of life, such as post-traumatic stress disorder and depression. If you’ve been injured in an accident and feel you’re running out of hope and options, it’s time to consult a San Diego personal injury attorney.
What Does a Personal Injury Attorney Do?
A personal injury attorney handles cases that involve negligence. Our San Diego area law firm specializes in settling claims in a wide range of legal scenarios. These are examples of the kinds of cases we resolve for clients:
- Product liability. If you’ve been injured while using a defective product, we can help hold the manufacturer, distributor, or retailer responsible.
- Medical malpractice. Your health care providers are legally bound to deliver reasonable, diligent care. If their carelessness leads to your injury or illness, we can help.
- Car accidents. California’s no-fault laws can make it difficult for victims to seek compensation beyond the initial insurance claim, but it is possible. We help victims of serious accidents on the road to recovery.
- Premises liability. We may be able to help you settle a claim from injuries that occurred on another’s property, even if you signed a waiver.
- Dog bites. Owners have a legal responsibility to keep an eye on their pets. If you’ve been injured, you may be eligible for compensation.
- Workplace injury. The workers’ compensation program can be difficult to navigate. We can help you file the paperwork and handle a denial. We may even be able to pursue a claim for negligence.
- Nursing home abuse. If you suspect a loved one is the victim of neglect or abuse, contact us as soon as possible, so we can hold the perpetrators responsible.
- Wrongful death. If you’ve lost a loved one in an accident, we know no amount of money can ease the grief. A financial settlement will help pay for final expenses and secure your family a safer financial future.
Do I Have A Personal Injury Claim?
In general, personal injury claims must meet the following criteria:
- The defendant had a duty of care to you.
- The defendant violated that duty of care, which is defined as committing negligence.
- That negligence led directly to your injuries.
- Your injuries led to significant damages, such as time missed from work and medical bills.
What’s the Best Way to Contact a San Diego Injury Lawyer?
At Liljegren Law Group, we understand the short and long-term effects of personal injuries. Our goal is to act as compassionate and relentless advocates for clients, providing San Diego residents high-quality and aggressive representation for their accidents and injuries. Our team will assist your personal injury, accident, or wrongful death case every step of the way, including communicating with insurance companies. You can feel confident in your decision to let us help you pick up the pieces while you focus on healing.
Our team of skilled, experienced, and reliable professionals has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients, and is willing and able to help existing and new clients plan for their futures. Every case is unique. We feel the best way to offer help is through a personal discussion. Please contact our San Diego personal injury lawyers by email or phone to set up your free consultation. All inquiries are referred directly to Scott Liljegren, our senior partner, ensuring all clients meet with a real, qualified attorney.